[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Pearl - IDX chooses PointSecure to provide OpenVMS customers with security solution (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2003. Dec. 9., K, 17:36:47 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
-----Original Message-----
From: Orcutt, Eddie
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 9:23 AM
To: Skonetski, Susan
Subject: IDX chooses PointSecure to provide OpenVMS customers with
security solution

Sue,

I thought this would be of interest. Any additional information can be
obtained from www.pointsecure.com

IDX has chosen PointSecure to provide our OpenVMS customers with a
complete, robust and comprehensive security solution.

OpenVMS protection and HIPAA compliance you can't get anywhere
else!

PointSecure and IDX enable you to:
Better comply with HIPAA/FDA regulations
*  Easily and accurately audit OpenVMS security
*  Log and monitor user activity to the keystroke
*  Enforce security policies Identify and lockdown sensitive images
and/or files
*  Control access of privileged users
*  Recover quickly from misuse or abuse

"When HIPAA required us to find a security and auditing solution for our
OpenVMS environment, we turned to PointSecure. Their solutions give
us
the flexibility and automation to better control system access of 3rd
party vendors, operators and programmers. PointSecure's application
allows us to monitor and log user activity, which makes my job easier
and satisfies the requirements of our security department." OpenVMS
Senior Systems Administrator - A Texas Hospital
Thanks,

Eddie Orcutt
Enterprise Solutions Architect
Hewlett-Packard Company