[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Pearl - SAMBA on the Field Test Release of OpenVMS 8.1 on the HP Intel Itanium system (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Aug. 16., H, 16:59:08 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:35:43 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>,
        RFT at asthomas.com
Tárgy: OpenVMS Pearl - SAMBA on the Field Test Release of OpenVMS
8.1 on the HP Intel Itanium system

Dear Distribution lists,

HA - I bet you thought "No mail from Sue this week she is at HP World",
the hotel has high speed internet access and I can get at my
distribution lists on the VMS systems, so you have no luck there.   The
Pearl about Samba is the orginal message but I thought you might like
see more of the details in Robs ok message as well.

Warm Regards,
Sue