[Vms.sig-hu] Inquirer Articles - OK Folks enough email about them (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Dec. 10., P, 09:47:20 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:16:13 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Inquirer Articles - OK Folks enough email about them

Dear Internal and External Distribution Lists,

I do not mind who you send this to.

Yes I have seen the articles and it is usually my preference not to give
support to garbage.  I think that you need to understand that the
Inquirer really likes it when every on gets upset about their articles
because it encourages people to visit their website which boosts their
visit count.

However they are saying nasty things about VMS which affects me and
my
friends which are not true.  Not to mention helps the competition.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=20021

What is true - We do have folks in India doing VMS work, they are
valuable members of the team and they have been part of the team for
number of years. So do most companies.

What is not true -  everything else in the article - like the VMS group
is being destroyed in January.

VMS is continuing its port which is going very well in spite of what
everyone has said which you will be hearing about shortly.  Our
business
is doing very well, we are not going anywhere.

Lets make a deal, I send mail to you just about every day, I will do
everything in my power that if anything major were to happen to the
VMS
group to send it to you directly BEFORE it ever got to the Inquirer.
Deal?

Warm Regards,

Sue