[Vms.sig-hu] Additional updated OpenVMS information (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Feb. 18., Sze, 09:51:39 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:31:24 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Additional updated OpenVMS information

Dear Folks,

Attached is some information that you will find useful.

You will notice that I have started calling our customer and partners
that provide this kind of information VMS Champion because that's what
you really are.

A combined document (PDF and PS) of the latest OpenVMS Technical
Journal
is now available on the web at:
http://www.hp.com/go/openvms/journal

SPD information source - found this while searching for a specific SPD.
Maybe some others are interested as well, I'm not quite sure, if it's
published somewhere else. http://www1.aclabs.com/  thanks to
Andreas
Fassel - VMS Champion Germany

RTR V4.2 Frontend Linux Announcement on the OpenVMS web site
under
"Whats New At Our Site!!
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/new/index.html -
thanks to Rick McLaughlin - VMS Engineering

HP is pleased to announce the availability of the "Mozilla M1.5 for
OpenVMS Alpha" customer release kit, based on the final Mozilla 1.5
code
released by mozilla.org.

The Mozilla M1.5 kit can be downloaded from:

<http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/ips/register_mozilla.h
tml>

See the Mozilla.org release notes at
<http://www.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla1.5/> for a list of what's new