[Vms.sig-hu] Monday March 1 - OpenVMS Pearl - Customer Experience (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Már. 1., H, 20:13:41 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:35:42 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Monday March 1 - OpenVMS Pearl - Customer Experience

This partner has given the ok for this OpenVMS Pearl to go external.
Alan would like to extend his thanks and appreciation to the
engineering
team for such an excellent product.

Warm Regards,
Sue

Sue,

Here is a follow-up on the VMS XFC success story I sent you earlier this
week.   After an additional two days of running, the Read Hit Rate is
now 98%!!!   Actually, if you do the division in floating point, it is
98.48%.
Everyone is simply loving it!

Alan