[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS information - OK for distribution. Please keep for reference (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Már. 24., Sze, 11:48:18 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:49:51 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: OpenVMS information - OK for distribution.  Please keep for
reference

Dear Distribution lists,

This message contains additional OpenVMS Information that you may
not
have.

Keith Cayemberg OpenVMS Champion sent us a list of commercial
Document
Management Systems running VMS.  Thank you Keith

Another Partner with VMS applications - Synergex, there are a couple of
paragraphs and a web site - Thanks to John Egolf OpenVMS Segment
Manager.

Newsletter for folks looking for jobs - I received a free copy of a
newsletter for Sales and IT folks looking for jobs I have included the
URL http://imakenews.com/salesrecruits/

Another Partner - Networking Dynamics does a newsletter, the latest
has
information on "Customized Enterprise Data Protection/HIPAA
Compliance
Package"  their website is http://www.networkingdynamics.com you can
email them to request to be on the newsletter distribution.  Thanks to
Kevin FitzPatrick for forwarding.

FYI:  Boot Camp registration is currently at 45 we are nearly 1/4 full,
not bad for 5 working days.

OpenVMS Technical Journal Call for Participation (CFP) for the June
issue is now closed.

Warm Regards as always,
Sue