[Vms.sig-hu] Updated VMS information please keep for reference (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Nov. 12., P, 20:10:46 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:54:45 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Updated VMS information please keep for reference

Dear Distribuion Lists,

Here are a number of things I thought you might be interested in that
have come by my office in the last week.

Warm Regards,
Sue

HP Customer Times - November 2004 (received this today)

http://www.hp.com/products1/evolution/customertimes/index.html

An OS Assessment Replete With Controversy
http://www.shannonknowshpc.com/stories.php?
story=04/11/05/1861805

Partner News
Dear Valued Customer:
Computer Associates International, Inc (CA) is pleased to announce the
opening of registration for the Unicenter Console Management for HP
OpenVMS I64 Beta Program.
As a participant in the beta program, you have the opportunity to gain
early access to new features and enhancements, including:

§         HP OpenVMS I64 (Itanium) environment exploitation

§         Mixed OpenVMS II64, Alpha, and VAX processor support

§         Console Management failover and load balancing

§         Unicenter Network and Systems Management integration on
Windows

In addition, you will communicate directly with the Unicenter for
OpenVMS Research and Development (R&D) team to investigate and
address any reported problems, questions or comments. In order to
register, please go to the following site.

http://supportconnectw.ca.com/premium/uniconmgtopenvms/beta/unico
nmgtbeta.asp

Qualified participants will receive an acceptance email and further
details such as product features and availability.

We look forward to your participation. If you have any questions
regarding Unicenter Console Management for HP OpenVMS I64 Beta
Program, please submit your feedback via the following link:
http://supportconnectw.ca.com/premium/uniconmgtopenvms/beta/unico
nmgtbeta-feedback.asp

Sincerely,

The Unicenter OpenVMS Product Development Team
Training

We will be introducing a new OpenVMS Security class on March 7th at
our Denver facility. This class is a result of many requests from our
customer base. This class can be delivered "internationally" as well.
Europe and Asia would not be an issue.  I have included the web site
for the course description. Please feel free to share this with anyone
you deem appropriate.

http://www.parsec.com/openvms/index.asp?
c=710&title=openvms&info=../general/description.asp?O^710