[Vms.sig-hu] Pointer to Web access of the Intel Presentation and many others (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Nov. 17., Sze, 09:44:34 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:31:33 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Pointer to Web access of the  Intel Presentation and many
others

Dear Distribution Lists

The OpenVMS Technical Update Day in Holland was part of HP
DutchWorld
and they have made the presentations available to everyone

So here you go http://www.hpdutchworld.nl/

My apologies, I should have thought about this, I was just looking
through my notes and wanted to send you a note about the Intel
speaker
in Holland.

Warm Regards,
Sue