[Vms.sig-hu] Announcing Rdb, CDD & DBMS 7.2 Beta + SQL/Services 7.1.6 and Native JDBC 7.1.3 Beta - OK for Public Distribuion (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Okt. 11., H, 14:50:23 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 06:34:49 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Announcing Rdb, CDD & DBMS 7.2 Beta + SQL/Services 7.1.6 and
Native  JDBC 7.1.3 Beta - OK for Public Distribuion

Dear Distribution Lists,

Greetings from Sweden! The event here is sold out in fact we have
more
people than seats. Hence some of the speakers have to wait in a
conference room next door and since it is an HP site and there are
engineers so I have access to my email and my distribution lists (at
least today).  The people here are nice and very friendly they love VMS
too there are 6 people from OM here (one of our great VMS Partners).

Bill Thomas can you please send to the VMS SIG I can not send
remotely.

Warm Regards,

Sue