[Vms.sig-hu] Installation of ECO kits - reminder (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Okt. 28., Cs, 12:05:52 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:22:09 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Installation of ECO kits - reminder

Dear Distribution Lists,

I told George that you were not the kind of people that were hung up
on
formality but you cared more about the content than anything else. So
he
is letting me send this.

If you are new to the distribution lists please keep in mind that
Outlook has this very special and unique feature in that it occasionally
will remove people without letting anyone know including me.  Please
be
assured that I would not remove folks without letting you know.  If all
of a sudden you stop getting email from me, that has probably
happened
and you need to send me mail, or, I have been hit by a bus since that is
the only way I would stop sending mail about VMS.  Please NOTE with
the
exception of the VMS SIG these are personal email distribution lists and
not one of the HP corporate email lists.

Warm Regards,
Sue