[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Sessions at HP Technology Forum - OK for external (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Aug. 8., H, 15:31:58 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 22:41:30 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: OpenVMS Sessions at HP Technology Forum - OK for external

Dear Folks,

The following is the list of VMS sessions at the HP Technology Forum in
New Orleans September 12-15.  I may have missed a few but I hope
not.
To register or for more information please visit
http://www.hptechnologyforum.com/

If you are attending there are a couple of key sessions that really
should not be missed and obviously the most important one would be
the
OpenVMS Strategy and Futures by Ann McQuaid that is session number
1217,
the VMS Roadmap presentation is officially called (session #1224 HP
OpenVMS Technical Update and Roadmaps by Mary Jane Vazquez).
Greg
Jordan is doing a performance session and he always does a great job
(session number 1225).
Brad McCusker is doing a talk on SAMBA - 1661 Samba on OpenVMS:
Where
Did My Advanced Server Go.  And it goes with out saying that any talk
by
an OpenVMS Ambassador or Engineer/Product Manager will be
excellent ;')

As you can tell from the attached list, there are sessions from
Customers, Partners, Consultants, Training partners (Bruden and
Parsec)
Engineering, Product Management and even Marketing.

Warm Regards,
Sue

Session	Title
	Speaker

1093  Oracle Rdb Port to HP OpenVMS I64  Norm Lastovica Oracle

1100  Introduction to System Dump Analyzer(SDA)by Viewing HP
OpenVMS
Process Internals Wayne Sauer PARSEC Group

1121  Using Free Tools to Analyze HP OpenVMS Performance Wayne
Sauer
PARSEC Group

1128Using HP OpenVMS Virtualization Technologies to Your Advantage
Dave
Holt, HP, OpenVMS Group

1134 HP OpenVMS: Moving from HP Alpha to HP Integrity Servers Gaitan
D'Antoni, HP, OpenVMS Group

1137  HP OpenVMS Security: Deploying and Using It  Leo Demers, HP,
OpenVMS Group

1146 Migrating HP OpenVMS Storage Environments without
Interruption or
Disruption Robert Gezelter, Software Consultant

1159  Living with the Past; Ensuring the Future  Robert Rabbin Logic
Technology,

1162   DCL Programming  David Dachtera, DJE Systems

1184 Migrating to a Virtual VAX: An Introduction Stanley Quayle, Quayle
Consulting Inc

1185 Managing Multi-user Windows (Citrix) from a System Manager's
View
Thomas Wirt, Kittle's Home Furnishings

1217 HP OpenVMS Strategy and Futures , Ann McQuaid OpenVMS ,
General
Manager, HP

1218 HP Business Critical Servers Strategy: Helping You Plan for the
Future Donald Jenkins VP, BCS Marketing,

1224 HP OpenVMS Technical Update and Roadmaps Mary Jane
Vazquez, HP,
OpenVMS Group

1225 HP OpenVMS Alpha and HP Integrity Performance Comparison
Greg
Jordan, HP, OpenVMS Group

1237 A Survey of Cluster Technologies Ken Moreau, HP OpenVMS
Ambassador

1251 TCP/IP 5.5 Technical Update and Beyond Yanick Pouffary, HP,
OpenVMS
Group

1252 Migrating Legacy HP OpenVMS Applications to Java Jennifer
McNeill,CipherSoft Inc.

1336 HP OpenVMS Distributed Locking Internals and Performance, Bruce
Ellis, BRUDEN Corporation

1411 Unified Extended Firmware Interface and Multi-operating System
Support , Dong Wei, HP

1422 Simple Tricks to Manage HP OpenVMS Bruce Claremont, Migration
Specialties International, Inc

1424 Using HP OpenVMS to Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Bruce
Claremont,
Migration Specialties International, Inc

1457 Ugly Duckling or Racing Pigeon? John Apps, HP, BCS

1502 HP OpenVMS System Administration for Non-HP OpenVMS System
Administrators  Stephen De Dalto, Digitask Consultants, Inc.

1525Using HP OpenVMS for an Adaptive Enterprise Today Keith Parris,
HP
OpenVMS Ambassador, Dave Holt HP, OpenVMS Group

1530 Long-distance HP OpenVMS Clusters Keith Parris, HP, OpenVMS
Ambassador

1532 HP Integrity EFI and MP/iLO Multi-operating System Deployment Al
Lanseigne HP, Robert Alexander HP

1546 HP OpenVMS Volume Shadowing in Action Keith Parris, HP
OpenVMS
Ambassador

1596 Host-based Volume Shadowing: Steady State and Error Recovery
Algorithms Wes Roberts, HP OpenVMS Ambassador

1661 Samba on OpenVMS: Where Did My Advanced Server Go? Brad
McCusker
HP, BCS

1781 Finding and Resolving HP OpenVMS Performance Problems Barry
Kierstein HP, OpenVMS Group

1783 HP OpenVMS Storage/Storage Area Network (SAN): Technical
Update and
Things You Need to Know about Setting Up and Managing SANs for HP
OpenVMS Andy Schneider HP, OpenVMS Group, Wes Roberts HP,
OpenVMS
Ambassador

1798 Get the Most from Your HP OpenVMS System: Tuning HP OpenVMS
Working
Sets Wayne Sauer  PARSEC Group

1818 HP OpenVMS Enterprise Backup Solutions Spencer Duchene hp
Data
Protector, Andy Schneider HPOpenVMS Group, Bengt Mossberg I-S-E,
Michael
Grinnell, HP, Phil Jamieson Software Partners Inc

[freemail] extra 1GB-os postafiókkal, Önnek már van? http://freemail.hu