[Vms.sig-hu] Public Announcment - IBM MQSeries V5.3 OVMS Alpha - Released for Shipping! (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Jan. 20., Cs, 17:52:06 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:18:23 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Public Announcment - IBM MQSeries V5.3 OVMS Alpha - Released
for Shipping!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nazeer, Tariq
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 12:20 PM
To: OpenVMS Systems Software Group
Subject: IBM MQSeries V5.3 OVMS Alpha - Released for Shipping!

This is to inform you that IBM's WebSphere MQ v5.3 Product for
OpenVMS
Alpha (formerly called MQSeries) - went into eGA (electronic submission
for shipping) this morning. This is important news for many of our
largest enterprise customers - who use IBM WebSphere MQ as their
primary
messaging environment for heterogeneous system communication. The
WMQ
5.3 for OpenVMS I64 release is due next month.

The 5.3 version release comes with many performance enhancements
on
OpenVMS - achieved through close collobarative teaming  of our VMS
and
IBM software engineers. Customers who beta tested this version are
very
satisfied with the performance levels of the product and are looking to
upgrade to this new version as soon as possible.

Over the coming days I will be working with our marketing/web teams
provide the necessary visibility for this release.

Thanks
Tariq.

Tariq Nazeer
Hewlett Packard Company