[Vms.sig-hu] Heads Up - for your planning purposes - ok for external (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Júl. 7., Cs, 11:25:50 CEST

szabad próbálkozni :-))

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:53:20 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Heads Up - for your planning purposes - ok for external

Dear Distribution lists,

At this years Boot Camp I mentioned that next year I would be giving
out
several scholarships for next years registrations week of May 22.  This
is of interest since the price will be going up to $1495.00 (I am not
being greedy, just the cost of everything is going up).

Three scholarships will be given to companies willing to do public
testimonials, you need to contact Dan.Klein at hp.com

Two scholarships will be given to the highest ranking VMS customer in
the following contest:
	"The 2005 TopTen Program information and documentation
can be
accessed at www.wintercorp.com. The 2003 results can be found under
the
heading "Past 	Program Winners"
(http://www.wintercorp.com/VLDB/Past_Winners.html).
Up to this point VMS has never been invited to join we have now been
invited and I would like to see us win in at least one place.

Two scholarships will be given to companies mentoring (bringing with
them) a more junior (younger) under 30 years old.

One is my choice.

I am open to suggestions but I will only give out 8 scholarships.

Warm Regards as always,

Sue

[freemail] extra 1GB-os postafiókkal, Önnek már van? http://freemail.hu