[Vms.sig-hu] Can you help me out please (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Okt. 28., P, 08:22:58 CEST

Hátha valakinek van mondanivalója.

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:15:22 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Courchesne, Marc <marc.courchesne at hp.com>,
        Klein, Dan <dan.klein at hp.com>,
        Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Can you help me out please

Dear Distribution lists,

I am asked on a regular basis how you can help VMS well I have an
answer
for you.

If you have purchased as least one Integrity system and are an end
user
customer and you would like to do a customer story then you can help.

We are always looking for customers that would like to do testimonials
for VMS, this is really not a time consuming project on your side.  Marc
Courchesne on our side is wonderful to work with as is Dan Klein, your
company gets to review everything.

Please let me know if you are interested, please copy.

Susan.Skonetski at hp.com
Marc.Courchesne at hp.com
Dan.Klein at hp.com

Please do not reply all to this email message unless you would like
4,500 people to know that you have volunteered ;').

I just migrated to a new laptop and this is my first email message so I
am hoping all goes well.

GBH (Great Big Hug for the new folks)
sue

Realisztikus csengőhangok, polifónikus csengőhangok, háttérképek.
Iratkozz fel hírlevelünkre, és tölts le akár FÉL áron is!  http://www.sztarsms.hu