[Vms.sig-hu] Updated VMS Information - Ok for external use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Sze. 16., P, 08:49:26 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:56:41 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Updated VMS Information - Ok for external use

Dear Distribution Lists,

Folks starting next Wed I will be out of the office until Oct 18
attending the OpenVMS Technical Update Days in Europe.  So email
may be
sporadic at best, so this may give you a break.  Sometimes the urls are
long and they may wrap to the next line please check.  I have checked
every URL in this message and they all work.

Warm Regards as always,

Sue

OpenVMS Technical Update Days (Europe)
In The Press
Sue's Favorite Web Sites This week (good ones)
>From our Partners

OpenVMS Technical Update Days

Sept 26-27 Germany www.hp.com/de/events/openvms

Italy www.hp.com/it/eventi
	Sept	29 Rome
	Sept 30 Milan
Oct 4 Switzerland - Zurich - please contact Rene Hanselmann 41 58 444
6104 or your local OpenVMS Ambassador (Peter Tanner 41 58 444
3537  and
Raymond Freppel 41 58 444 5088  for registration information

Oct 6 France
http://h40125.www4.hp.com/events/OpenVMS/agenda.asp

Oct 10-11 Netherlands www.hp.nl/openvms-tud

Oct 13-14 Sweden
"http://h40132.www4.hp.com/emea/events/event_info.asp?
ev_id=3131&country
=se&language=sv"

In the Press
HP Ramps Up OpenVMS on Integrity Servers
http://www.itjungle.com/breaking/bn070605-story01.html

HP Expands Virtualization Offerings

HP Rolls Out Improved Virtualization for Integrity Servers
http://www.itjungle.com/breaking/bn091205-story02.html

HP's Virtual World: Making Workload Shifts Easier
http://www.informationweek.com/showArticle.jhtml?
articleID=170702066

Virtualization Boom
http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/dailyarchives.jhtml?
articleId=1
70701936

Virtual IT Core to HP's Adaptive Enterprise
http://www.computerweekly.com/Articles/2005/09/13/211744/VirtualITc
oreto
HP'sadaptiveenterprise.htm

Longhorn Server to support Intel's Itanium
http://software.silicon.com/os/0,39024651,39151924,00.htm

Technology Forum heads to Orlando
http://www.sapinfo.net/index.php4?
ACTION=noframe&url=http://www.sapinfo.
net/public/en/news.php4/Category-
28813c6138d029be8/page/0/article/Articl
e-30115432692f70215c/en/articleStatistic

Sues favorite web sites this week

http://www.migrationspecialties.com/Porting.html

As always the technical journal is one of my favorites so far this year
over 32,500 views
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/journal/index.html

These would be nice to have (thanks Taylor)
http://www.cafepress.com/phco1/763627 Or, how about -
http://www.cafepress.com/phco1/763609

Digital Time line web site
http://research.microsoft.com/~gbell/Digital/timeline/1957.htm