[Vms.sig-hu] Point Secure Press Release - announcing that OpenVMS System Detective, has now been ported to the Integrity Server - ok for external (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2006. Ápr. 18., K, 16:15:29 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:50:12 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Point Secure Press Release - announcing that  OpenVMS System
Detective, has now been ported to the Integrity Server - ok for external

If you need a better copy (logo/.doc) please send email
Also available on www.openvms.org

For immediate release

PointSecure helps to secure corporate data and enforce security policies
on HP Integrity servers
System Detective version 8.2 provides host-based intrusion detection,
real-time security monitoring and access control for HP OpenVMS
running
on HP Integrity servers

HOUSTON, Texas, April 18, 2006 - PointSecure, a leading provider of
security and auditing solutions for  OpenVMS systems, today announced
the availability of System Detective version 8.2, providing host-based
intrusion detection, real-time security monitoring and access control
for HP Integrity servers.

PointSecure's System Detective helps to protect OpenVMS systems from
internal and external threats by proactively enforcing and ensuring
compliance with corporate security policies and/or industry best
practices. System Detective facilitates a more secure OpenVMS
environment by recording session activity, managing unattended
inactive
terminal sessions, restricting access to sensitive files or images, and
interactively monitoring, assisting, or taking control of selected user
sessions.

PointSecure has worked closely with HP to support the Integrity server
platform, which is designed to meet the most demanding performance
and
scalability requirements.

"Sprint/Nextel focuses on delivering innovative, reliable -- and most
importantly, secure -- wireless communications to millions of
customers," said Don Nutt, Manager of OpenVMS Systems at
Sprint/Nextel.
"PointSecure's System Detective has become an indispensable part of
our
corporate security plan, helping us control access to sensitive data and
keep security policies enforced. We're moving to HP Integrity servers
now. We are really looking forward to PointSecure supporting the
platform and making the move with us."

"OpenVMS is playing an ever-increasing role in IT environments
worldwide
where performance, availability and security are mission-critical," said
Rick Pleczko, President & CEO of PointSecure. "We're excited to support
this new generation of HP OpenVMS on Integrity servers, which
enables us
to continue to provide customers with an indispensable solution for
proactively protecting corporate data."

"We are delighted that PointSecure has decided to strengthen their
commitment to HP OpenVMS." said Ann McQuaid, general manager of
the
OpenVMS group, Business Critical Servers, HP.  "With PointSecure's
support for OpenVMS on HP Integrity servers, our customers can
continue
to take advantage of the high-availability of their HP OpenVMS
environments with solutions that streamline security management and
data
protection."

Availability
PointSecure System Detective version 8.2 is available now.  For more
information, to upgrade, or to request a demonstration of System
Detective, please visit: www.pointsecure.com.

About PointSecure
PointSecure is the leading provider of security and auditing solutions
for OpenVMS systems. Our solutions have been declared "virtually
unhackable" and were banned from Defcon. Our solutions protect
OpenVMS
systems from both external and internal security threats while ensuring
compliance with corporate security policies and governmental
regulations
such as HIPAA, GLBA, and BS779. Headquartered in Houston, TX, our
intrusion detection, real-time monitoring, and access control solutions
protect and secure mission critical OpenVMS systems worldwide.

###

PointSecure is a division of BBS Technologies, Inc. System Detective and
PointAudit are trademarks or registered trademarks of BBS
Technologies,
Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
All other company and product names may be trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.

Digitális fényképezőgépek rendkívüli csomagajánlatokkal, fotókidolgozás már 25,- Ft-tól
FotoMarket, már 5 éve az Ön fotószolgálatában! www.fotomarket.hu