[Vms.sig-hu] How cool is VMS list (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2006. Dec. 8., P, 07:20:22 CET

hátha Valaki tud valami Jót

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:27:03 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: How cool is VMS list

Dear Distribution lists,

I am doing an internal list, you might call it an educational exercise.
And what this is, is a list of cool things about VMS, not the technical
aspects (have that need to update it).  More along the lines of:

	Did you know that VMS is X% of the world chip manufacturing
	did you know that VMS is X% of the worlds stock exchanges.

As you can imagine I have a rather large list, what I am looking for are
cool and unusual things, things we don't know or may have forgotten.
Send it all.

	I am making this up -  VMS is being used to manufacture toys
for
pets - this is an example I do not know if this is 	true or not

This will be HP Internal use only but it is important to let folks know.

Big hug,
sue

Nézzen körül a Karácsonyi Ajándékcentrumban!
Több ezer ajándékötlettel, akciókkal, játékkal várjuk!
http://karacsony.vasarlas.origo.hu/