[Vms.sig-hu] 2006 OpenVMS Advanced Technical Boot Camp Announcement - OK for external (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2006. Feb. 24., P, 14:14:16 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:35:55 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: 2006 OpenVMS Advanced Technical Boot Camp Announcement -
OK for external

Dear OpenVMS Technologist,

On behalf of the entire boot camp team, it is my pleasure to announce
the next OpenVMS Advanced technical boot camp May 21-26, 2006 at
the
Sheraton Hotel in Nashua, NH. This five day event is geared to the
intermediate to advanced OpenVMS technologist and your instructors
will
be expert members of the OpenVMS Community. Additionally, we are
providing some basic and master level classes. And, new this year, we
will be highlighting sessions for the OpenVMS developer/architect.

For the agenda, registration, hotel, questions and other information
please visit the web page at:

http://h71000.www7.hp.com/symposium/index.html

There are several things that I would like to bring to your attention:

1. Registration is limited and we have sold out the last two years, so
please register early to avoid disappointment.
2. Please keep in mind that the OpenVMS engineers who work with VMS
everyday determined the level of the session so what maybe basic to
them
may not be basic to everyone else.
3. This is a very dynamic event and we will add sessions if needed.
4. Closer to the boot camp you will be given the opportunity to sign up
for the sessions you want.
5. Certification will be available on site.

Warm Regards,
Sue Skonetski
Program manager

[origo] klikkbank lakossági számlacsomag havi 199 Ft-ért, bankkártya éves díj nélkül!
www.klikkbank.hu