[Vms.sig-hu] Jan 2006 OpenVMS Technical Journal - OK for External use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2006. Jan. 16., H, 08:24:50 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:22:33 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Jan 2006 OpenVMS Technical Journal - OK for External use

Dear OpenVMS Community,

Welcome to 2006 and welcome to the January 2006 issue of the
OpenVMS
Technical Journal
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/journal/index.html.

The OpenVMS Engineering Group is looking forward to an exciting year
since we have many technical advances planned for the operating
system.
One of the exciting pieces of news which you will have heard about by
now is the release of Oracle Rdb on OpenVMS Integrity severs which
has
been anticipated for some time by our customers.  Additionally, we are
going forward with our roadmaps which are available for public viewing
on our web page and we continue to advance OpenVMS so that we can
always
deliver the secure and highly available VMS that you have bet your
business on.

I would also like to use this opportunity to thank you for your
continued support and to let you know that I welcome your email
should
you have any compliments or concerns.

Warm Regards,
Ann McQuaid
General Manager, OpenVMS Division

Nézze meg az Üvegtigrist INGYEN! T-Online Téka kódolatlan hétvége január 13-15.
www.t-online.hu