[Vms.sig-hu] BRUDEN-OSSG OpenVMS Bootcamp Scholarship (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2007. Ápr. 9., H, 13:14:45 CEST

Hátha..

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:30:39 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: BRUDEN-OSSG OpenVMS Bootcamp Scholarship

Dear Distribution lists,

Here is another scholarship by a valued HP Partner.

I am sorry for all the email today and this week but I will be away and
want to make sure you have enough to read ;')

Warm Regards,
sue

________________________________

BRUDEN-OSSG UP TIME SCHOLARSHIP 2007

This scholarship recognizes the fact that, although we are always
looking for youth, what has kept OpenVMS alive is the dedication to a
quality O/S from the user community.
Criteria for scholarship:
1) Must have worked on OpenVMS, when it was VMS.
2) Must be older than Bruce Ellis (Born 6/2/1956).
3) Must not have won a previous "Uptime Scholarship".
4) The oldest applying individual will win.
5) Employees of BRUDEN and Hewlett-Packard are not eligible.
6) Application must be submitted by 11:59PM Eastern Time on April 24,
2007.

IN ADDITION TO THE OLDEST CANDIDATE, FOR 2007, ONE MORE
SCHOLARSHIP WILL
BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST APPLICANT THAT CAN NAME WHICH NATIONAL
TELEVISION
SHOW AND WHICH EPISODE IN WHICH BRUCE ELLIS FIRST APPEARED
AS A PAID
EXTRA.  IF NOBODY MEETS THE SECOND CRITERION A RANDOM DRAW
WILL BE MADE
TO DETERMINE THE SECOND WINNER.

The applicant must be willing to attend if they win.
BRUDEN-OSSG will pay for the registration fee to the May 2007
Bootcamp
(all travel and incidental expense are the responsibility of the winning
candidate).
Winners will be announced on April 26, 2007
Send applications with the following information to
Bruce.Ellis at BRUDEN.com

First name:
Last name:
Student Country of Citizenship:
Company name:
Student Mailing Address:
Telephone:
E-mail address:
Date of birth:
Lowest version of VMS used:

Take Care,

Bruce Ellis
President
BRUDEN-OSSG
(719) 488-3706 (Direct)
(719) 271-9593 (Mobile)

A sarki nyelviskola a múlt század intézménye, a XXI. Századé az INTERNETES NYELVISKOLA!
Tanulj te is velünk, kattints ide!
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,148322,220519/click.prm