[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: Your chance to be involved in our 30th anniversary - OK for External

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2007. Aug. 30., Cs, 10:46:23 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2007. aug. 29. Szerda 21:41:56
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: Your chance to be involved in our 30th anniversary - OK for External

Dear Distribution lists,

The OpenVMS Group is working on a number of things for our 30th
anniversary. What are we doing, you may ask and how can you help. We
are putting together a CD with some great information, we have a PR plan
around the 30th, there is a new screen saver, new presentation all kinds
of things. Some of the regions are planning celebrations and offers.
If you need the graphic for the 30th please let either Dan or myself
know. We really look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,
Sue

-------------- This is important ----------------

Ways you can help

1. HP PR would like to talk to several of our customers about your
experiences with OpenVMS and the 30th anniversary of OpenVMS. This is
an opportunity to help out in the most public part of this occasion --
the PR campaign.

We only need a few minutes of your time to hear about your best, most
fun, etc. reasons for loving OpenVMS.

Please get in touch with Dan Klein as soon as you can if you have
questions or would like to help out. Dan.Klein at hp.com

2. Your funny stories, stories about reliability, longevity, migration
and even your mistakes (and what you did about them).
AND

You know you are running OpenVMS when...
The best thing about OpenVMS is...
Because of OpenVMS my business (my employer) is able to...

A web form has been set up for this purpose;

http://h71000.www7.hp.com/fb_30years.html

We plan to post as many of your stories and factoids as possible when we
launch our 30th anniversary web pages.

kis összegre is magas, 8%-os kamatot adunk! EBKM: 1,00%-7,93%.</a>
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...