[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: OpenVMS Pearl - Update from the University of Malaga - ok for external

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2007. Okt. 12., P, 14:27:04 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2007. okt. 10. Szerda 21:11:29
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: OpenVMS Pearl - Update from the University of Malaga - ok for external

Dear Distribution lists,

If you have been on this distribution list for awhile you know that we send out updates on how the University of Malaga is doing with their WASD system. Here is the update of the start of this school year. With thanks to Jean-François for letting me know and forwarding me the information and Mark Daniels who has published this paper about the University of Malaga.

Warm Regards,
Sue

This years paper
http://wasd.vsm.com.au/ht_root/other/can_wasd_adapt_to_the_load.html

All the papers can be view from
http://wasd.vsm.com.au/ht_root/other/

Some quotes from the paper

Universidad de Málaga (University of Malaga, UMA) is a center for higher education covering 4 campuses, 19 faculties, 65 undergraduate courses and postgraduate programs, with some 3800 staff and 40,000 students, located on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. Many thanks to UMA Administration (again) for permission to publish this data.

http://www.uma.es/

Pre-Registration Week

Registration for a subset of the student body during the week before general registration performed as expected - uneventfully

For a comparable fourteen days, spanning two weekends and beginning the first Monday of general registration, a total of 33.7 million requests and 267GB were processed, slightly up on 2006

</a>
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...