[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: Pearl from The Availability Digest - Integrity, VMS, TDMS - OK for external

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2007. Sze. 17., H, 16:29:51 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2007. szep. 15. Szombat 01:31:05
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: Pearl from The Availability Digest - Integrity, VMS, TDMS - OK for external

Dear Distribution Lists,

It is truly my pleasure to provide this Pearl which focuses on
Continuous Processing which is an area where OpenVMS excels. The
Availability Digest is an on-line journal with the following mission
statement:

Continuous availability can be approached by using active/active
technology. The Availability Digest focuses on active/active
technologies and other high availability approaches. It brings you the
information you need to be successful with your quest for 100% uptime.
The Digest includes case studies, horror stories, best practices,
active/active issues, product reviews, recommended reading, and some
mathematical nerd stuff.

Home page: http://availabilitydigest.com/

This week they had an OpenVMS specific article -
QEI Provides Active/Active SCADA with OpenVMS

http://www.availabilitydigest.com/public_articles/0209/qei.pdf

This is a very detailed seven page article which I think you will enjoy.

It has really been a busy week for good news and I apologize for so much
mail.

Warm

Ingyenes online házi feladatok! Válassz angol, német, francia, olasz és spanyol levelező nyelvtanfolyamok közül!

ELO Kft.

http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,203509,255323/click.prm
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...