[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: 2008 OpenVMS Advanced Technical Boot Camp - For your planning

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2008. Jan. 24., Cs, 10:24:02 CET

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2008. jan. 23. Szerda 22:05:39
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: 2008 OpenVMS Advanced Technical Boot Camp - For your planning

Dear Distribution Lists,

Since folks seem to miss this in the VMS update that I send out.
The Boot Camp is scheduled for the week of May 18 2008.

We will start Sunday at noon and end Friday at noon.

The location will be the Radisson hotel in Nashua, NH (formally the Sheraton). The hotel rate is $110 per night and includes internet and health club.

Registration is not open yet but Stacie will be taking care of this for us again.

Tuition charge is still the same at $1495.00

As always this will be limited to the first 200 people that register.

There will be a partners roundhouse, you will be hearing more about this from Roxanne.

There will be number of awesome hands on sessions.

There will be youth scholarships.

I am currently looking for customer keynotes.

Warm Regards,
Sue

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...