[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: Just a quick note and update - Time Sensitive

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2008. Júl. 14., H, 07:27:51 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2008. júl. 14. Hétfő 04:27:49
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: Just a quick note and update - Time Sensitive

 Dear VMS Community,  Please DO distribute the call for papers for Community Connect in Europe, (DECUS Europe) to your friends in the Linux, Non-Stop, Storage and other areas, it would be so great for all our friends to get together. Thank you for being the people you. are.  We are very fortunate to have you. Warm Regards as always, Sue   Time Sensitive Monday July 21 Community Connect Europe has extended their call for papers until July 21 - This is event is  across HP Technology areas so please distribute this URL and Call for Papers.  This will be an outstanding event, with hands on labs, a trade show, great speakers and of course awesome customers and partners (I could be partial).http://www.communityconnecteurope.org/ Tuesday, July 22 -  2 PM Eastern / 11 AM PacificHow can you successfully manage VMware and XEN environments?http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=113628&s=1&k=6DD945502C44B8EF7CBE179BAAA5966D&partnerref=VirtReviewThis one hour webinar explores why virtualization cannot be managed or secured with traditional management systems and how to overcome these challenges. You will learn how to: Implement best practices in managing multiple virtual guest systems Monitor and manage a virtual hypervisor or guest problem, and fix it remotely Diagnose problems and gather performance data for VMware and XEN applications Improve scalability for VMware and XEN management environment Log the VMware and XEN environments without any AGENTS, and move beyond logging to root cause analysis and remediation Address compliance implications of the virtual world -- SOX, HIPAA, NERC-CIP _______________________________________With out a doubt this is one of my very favorite Sue's Fav'shttp://visualstudiomagazine.com/columns/article.aspx?editorialsid=2469  - There can be no doubt that Digital's OpenVMS was the best operating system ever invented. - Thank you Jim for letting me know and thanks to Rockford who is the authorhttp://www.itvoir.com/portal/boxx/knowledgebase.asp?iid=870&Cat=23 The future of Embedded business in IT http://www.availabilitydigest.com/public_articles/0306/openvms.pdf  OpenVMS Active/Active Split Site Clustershttp://www.twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/TwikiOnVMS TWiki 4.2 run on OpenVMS Alpha is available at Twiki on OpenVMS

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...