[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: FW: Just a couple of notes - OK for external

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2008. Május. 15., Cs, 14:37:13 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2008. máj. 13. Kedd 06:51:42
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: FW: Just a couple of notes - OK for external

Dear Internal and External Distribution lists,

Oracle's Metalink Document ID 377470.1 now lists OpenVMS I64 V8.3-1h1 as a certified platform for Oracle 10gR2 (10.2.0.2).

I will try and get a VMS update out this week, please send along anything you would like me to send out.

We have 6 seats left for the Boot Camp,  so if you have not registered yet.  Here is the URL http://www.hp.com/go/openvms/bootcamp  Please let me know if you think you qualify for a hardship scholarship (tuition only) and have not received one yet.

Please if you have not yet filled out the HP world wide User Advocacy Survey  http://www.hpadvocacysurvey.org can you please take a few moments and give HP your honest and direct feedback.

Speaking of awards OpenVMS.org is doing an OpenVMS.Org Readers' Choice Awards to show their appreciation and gratitude to vendors, consultants, trainers, etc. please see www.openvms.org to place your votes.

VMS AUDIO UPDATE EPISODE 19 VMS Audio Update - Special "Endeavour" Edition
http://www.openvms.org/pages.php?page=VAU-2008-04-28_19 Please note that this includes the following; an interview with Nina Buik, President of Encompass, and various Bootcamp presenters talk about their sessions.

Thank you for being such great customers, field people and engineers and of course the best partners there are.  What a great team.

Warm Regards,
Sue

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...