[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: Martin Fink Web to host Blades web cast on WEDNESDAY

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2008. Okt. 8., Sze, 11:35:31 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2008. okt. 07. Kedd 22:42:50
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: Martin Fink Web to host Blades web cast on WEDNESDAY

Dear Folks,

Please be aware that Martin Fink'S call is on WEDNESDAY the 8th of October not Friday the 10th. This is a customer presentation hosted by Connect which is HP's Users organization.

You are welcome to attend as are your customers.

Registration details are attached.

Sue Skonetski
Mission Critical Servers
___________________________

Dear Distribution list,

Please sign up as soon as possible for the Martin Fink web cast scheduled for this Wednesday. The topic is "Blades in a Mission Critical Computing Environment" . This is the first part of a multi month series. Please feel free to distribute and post as you see fit.

Warm Regards as always,
Sue

Invitation and instructions

After a successful and popular web cast in 2007, Martin Fink will once again present to the Connect Community on "Blades in a Mission Critical Computing Environment". Join us on Wednesday 8 October 2008 at 11:00 a.m. CDT as Martin looks at the overall value of blades to a business. A BladeSystem is an infrastructure in a box proven to save time, power and money in data centers large and small. HP's overall blade strategy and portfolio will be highlighted. Find out more information at: http://www.connect-community.org/Events/Webcasts/MartinFinkWebcast/tabid/180/Default.aspx

Registration
Register for this Webcast using the following instructions:

1) Click on 'First Time Users Click Here To Register'
2) Please use hpconnect as your signup password
3) Complete the demographic information and create a User ID and password for yourself; it is important that you remember this information as you will need it when you log into the Website for the Webcast.
4) Once you have created your ID and Password, you will be directed to the Webcast registration tool,
5) Select 'Course Catalog' and click on the Martin Fink Blades Webcast
6) At the bottom of the screen, select the webcast and then click 'sign up for course'

Webcast Description
Blades are hot! Blades are being adopted by business at phenomenal rates; blades are one of the hottest areas in IT infrastructures. Now we are seeing the next step in blades: the move towards mission critical computing.

In this webinar, we will look at the overall value of blades to a business. A BladeSystem is an infrastructure in a box proven to save time, power and money in data centers large and small. HP's overall blade strategy and portfolio will be highlighted.

>From there, we will examine the advantages of transitioning a mission critical environment to HP BladeSystem. HP holds the #1 market share position for EPIC/RISC blades and we will illustrate how customers are successfully deploying a bladed infrastructure for their mission critical solutions.

This webinar will set the stage for a series of six sessions over the next six months that dives deeper into how HP Integrity blades are ideal for mission critical computing. During this period we will look at running HP-UX and OpenVMS on Integrity blades as well as take a deeper dive into the recent Integrity NonStop BladeSystem announcement.

BARBARA O'CONNOR

Connect - Your Independent HP Business Technology Community
T: 312.673.5744
F: 312.673.4609

Visit us online at www.connect-community.org.

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...