[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: Embarcadero Technologies(R) publishes new series of web seminars and you are invited!

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2009. Ápr. 1., Sze, 08:23:49 CEST

Hátha Valakit érdekel...

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2009. március 31., kedd, 17:38:55
Feladó: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Embarcadero Technologies?= <emailquestions at embarcadero.com>

Címzett: fodor31 at freemail.hu

Tárgy: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Embarcadero Technologies(R) publishes new series of web seminars and you are invited!?=

We have now published the calendar for our spring season of online seminars. You are invited to join us and learn more about the topics and tools that matter to you as you design, build, and run your applications and databases.

All these seminars are free so why not join our technical experts and let them lead you through hot topics like...
--------------------------------
* Embarcadero(R) All-Access(TM):
The Ultimate Toolbox for Application Developers and Database Professionals

Register Now: http://www.embarcadero-events.eu/#allaccess
--------------------------------
* Delphi(R) 2009 Migration
Five things you should know

Register Now: http://www.embarcadero-events.eu/#delphi
--------------------------------
* Embarcadero(R) DBOptimizer(TM)
Optimize SQL performance throughout the development lifecycle

Register Now: http://www.embarcadero-events.eu/#dboptimizer
--------------------------------
* ER/Studio(R) and ER/Portal
An industry-leading data modeling tool, helps you discover, document, and re-use data assets

Register Now: http://www.embarcadero-events.eu/#erstudio
--------------------------------
* Code and Data Modeling with CodeGear(TM) RAD Studio 2009

Register Now: http://www.embarcadero-events.eu/#delphi
--------------------------------
For more details on events and webinars please go to www.embarcadero-events.eu

You have received this information from Embarcadero Technologies because you have made an inquiry or purchase from us and provided your email address. If you do not wish to receive further communications from Embarcadero or
Eloqua, please visit this page
http://now.eloqua.com/e/sl.aspx?s=608&elq=6A82B16F58374889BCCB22FEE65DCF2F .
Embarcadero Technologies will not sell or share your email address with unrelated third parties:
Privacy Policy http://www.codegear.com/about/privacy .

Copyright ŕ160 2009 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. 100 California Street, 12th
Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 U.S.A. All rights reserved. Embarcadero, the
Embarcadero Technologies logos, and all other Embarcadero Technologies
product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their
respective owners.

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...