[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: Register now! HP Technology Forum

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2010. Ápr. 26., H, 07:34:11 CEST

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2010. április 23., péntek, 14:25:34
Feladó:Hewlett-Packard
Tárgy:Register now! HP Technology Forum
Címzett:fodor31 at freemail.hu

Click here for a mobile version.If you are having trouble viewing images, Click here.

Register now for the HP Technology Forum 2010

Attend HP TechForum 2010 this June!
CONVERGE. Join thousands of your colleages to network and discuss IT best practices, solutions, and strategies in depth.
INNOVATE. Attend hot-topic breakouts and hands-on labs that will help you lead change in your organization.
TRANSFORM. Learn new ways to do more with your IT investments, turning technology innovations into world-class business solutions.

Choose your hot topics
View the session catalog for a growing list of over 400 business and technical sessions and hands-on labs ranging from converged infrastructure to on-demand private cloud.
Meet with HP experts
Reserve time with HP subject matter experts for in-depth discussion about your IT solutions and strategy. Once registered, you can access the list of HP participants and request a one-to-one meeting.
Engage with global HP users
Connect, the largest independent global community of HP users, will host full-day pre-conference seminars-a.k.a. YOU-Conns-on vital IT topics:

>• Network Forensics and Analysis: Inside the Filth of Network Communications
>• Clustering Microsoft Hyper-V
>• HP-UX Sysadmin Summer Camp
>• Achieving Continuous Availability with Active/Active Networks
>• Virtualization - Managing the Inside Threat for Security and Regulatory Compliance
>• EVA Management Tools and Techniques

Several of these content-rich sessions include a hands-on component. Sign up early to reserve
your place.

Club Connect
Take advantage of special VIP amenities throughout the conference, with Club Connect membership that includes reserved seating at keynotes, priority access to lunches, a change to win one of five meet-and-greet passes, and VIP treatment at THE Party!

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
Register by April 30 and you'll save $200 on a full conference pass that delivers four days of technology immersion.

Share this email

Make sure your HP emails always go straight to your inbox. Add us-bulletins at info.hp.com to your address book! Need Help?

If you are a public sector employee, it is critical that you verify the ethics code, laws and/or regulations that govern your ability to accept things of value from companies with whom you conduct business. Please obtain the necessary approval from your organization before accepting any item of value from HP.

If you received this e-mail from a friend and/or would like to subscribe to our e-mail list to receive future promotions and special offers, please click here.

HP respects your privacy. If you'd like to discontinue receiving e-mails from HP regarding special offers and information, please click here.

For more information regarding HP's privacy policy or to obtain contact information please visit our privacy statement or write to us at: HP Privacy Mailbox, 11445 Compaq Center Drive W., Mailstop 040307, Houston, TX 77070, ATTN: HP Privacy Mailbox.

Hewlett-Packard website

Sign-up for Driver and Support Alerts.

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...