[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: VMS Tech Tidings - Sue Update new format

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2010. Jan. 8., P, 12:14:21 CET

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2010. január 7., csütörtök, 03:56:01
Feladó:SusanSkonetski
Tárgy:VMS Tech Tidings - Sue Update new format
Címzett:SusanSkonetski
       Dear VMS Folks,

I have attached a PDF copy of VMS Tech Tidings which is what used to be called Sue's VMS Update.  I have changed the name to avoid confusion with the update that Sujatha does from VMS engineering.  If you do not receive a copy you can send me email and I will send you a copy personally and it will be posted on OpenVMS.org.

What does not have an article but is very important is that there are new VMS roadmaps post on the HP VMS Engineering web site.  Here is the URL for the ppt http://h71000.www7.hp.com/new/openvms_software_roadmap_dec2009.pdf

Also if you visit OpenVMS.org you will find that there is a message with all the changes in the roadmap highlighted.  Here is the URL for you:
http://www.openvms.org/stories.php?story=09/12/22/9480551

I am honored to work with you and proud to call you friends.  Thank you for all your support in the last year.

Ok to distribute

Warm Regards,
Sue