[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: Please note :- OpenVMS TUDs in Europe October 2010!

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2010. Okt. 13., Sze, 16:40:55 CEST

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2010. október 12., kedd, 19:27:51
Feladó:"Ramani, Sujatha"
Tárgy:Please note :- OpenVMS TUDs in Europe October 2010!
Címzett:Undisclosed recipients at ismeretlen

Due to unavoidable circumstances, we had to post pone the TUDs in Germany and France to the last week of October. Please see revised schedule below.

TO :- VMS Enthusiasts
SUBJECT: -OpenVMS TUDs in Europe October 2010

We are thrilled to share this announcement on  the technical update Days in 6 countries in Europe. The dates  are 11th October to 29th  October in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Austria and UK. Block your calendar and join us from 11th to 29th October 2010.

 Netherlands - Amsterdam        11  - 12 Oct 2010 Registration link for Netherlands

Sweden – Stockholm                14  - 15 Oct 2010 Registration link to Sweden

Austria   - Vienna                     18 -  19 Oct 2010 Registration link for Austria

UK       - London                          21 – 22 Oct 2010  Registration for  UK on 21st October
                                                                                                                                     Registration for UK on 22nd October

 France -    Paris                      26      Oct 2010   Registration link for France

Germany – Bad Homburg         28—29 Oct  2010 Registration link for Germany

We have an interesting line up of topics at these TUDs. Our engineering experts will be happy to deliver on these topics and interact with our customers  on any specific topic of interest in OpenVMS.
·       OpenVMS directions, Strategy, Future

·       OpenVMS V8.4 Features – Overview

·       Licensing updates

·       Networking updates

·       Performance Updates

·       OpenVMS on New Integrity servers

·       Power management

·       Storage update

·       OpenVMS Security and New Features in V8.4

·       Development tools

·       UNIX Portability

·       Open Source

·       File System changes

·       HPVM

·       Cluster Features (IPCI, Shadowing)

Except for France, we are conducting the TUDs as a 2 day event in all other countries. In France it is a single day event. Looking forward to seeing a lot of our OpenVMS customers during the TUDs in these countries in Europe. Please send this to any OpenVMS customers that you know and request them to register for these events now!