[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: VMS Update Sept 2010 Call for information

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2010. Sze. 6., H, 08:07:02 CEST

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2010. szeptember 2., csütörtök, 11:05:42
Feladó:"Ramani, Sujatha"
Tárgy:VMS Update Sept 2010 Call for information
Címzett:Undisclosed recipients at ismeretlen

      Dear VMS enthusiasts,

Trust this email finds you all in good cheer!

We will be releasing the VMS update in the coming weeks. Please do let me know if you have anything to share.  This is your opportunity to get worldwide visibility of  your products, solutions and news announcements.  Any updates, new releases by our ISV partners, some major changes in the products, any good customer oriented breakthroughs, technology breakthroughs etc, press releases b y our customers and partners that you want a wider visibility,  please send them to me NOW!

We will be delighted to hear from you.

Thanks and Warm Regards
Sujatha
Global Lead- Customer & Partner Technical programs-Open VMS