[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: HP OpenVMS Customer Survey 2012

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2012. Jan. 13., P, 19:19:37 CET

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2012. január 13., péntek, 10:09:18
FeladĂł:"Ramani, Sujatha"
Tárgy:HP OpenVMS Customer Survey 2012
CĂ­mzett:Undisclosed recipients at ismeretlen

Office of Customer Programs & OpenVMS Product Marketing

TO : VMS Champions
SUBJECT: OpenVMS customer survey

Dear OpenVMS enthusiasts,

Our product marketing team would like your feedback on your OpenVMS infrastructure and your future plans. Your response will help us increase our understanding of the hardware and software used by our OpenVMS customers and enable HP make the best decisions for customers.

HP is committed to respecting your privacy. Survey responses are analyzed in an anonymous and aggregate format. Your name and e-mail address, which are optional, are utilized to deliver the survey and, at your discretion, to occasionally contact you to provide additional feedback. Subsequent feedback is not solicited in most cases. The survey data, in identifiable form, would be stored with HP for a period of 12 months. Before you choose to respond to the survey, for more information about the information collected from customers and how we use that information, please see the HP Privacy Statement at www.hp.com/go/privacy.

The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete! The last date to respond to the survey is January 23, 2012, 10:00 AM PST. You can begin responding to the survey by clicking on the link http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22DTYX6HL5A

In case, you do not want to be contacted for any OpenVMS based activity, please write to the office of OpenVMS programs at OpenVMS.program at hp.com

Seasons Greetings and Best wishes for 2012,
Sujatha
Global Lead - Customer Programs