[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: VMS Technical Journal v18

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2012. Május. 12., Szo, 11:19:41 CEST

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2012. május 10., csütörtök, 10:15:04
FeladĂł:"Ramani, Sujatha"
Tárgy:VMS Technical Journal v18
CĂ­mzett:Undisclosed recipients at ismeretlen

 TO :- VMS Enthusiasts
SUBJECT: -VMS Technical Journal v18

Welcome to V18 of the OpenVMS Technical Journal. It is indeed a great pleasure in bringing this edition of the Technical Journal to all the VMS enthusiasts around the world. We trust that you will find all the articles informative and useful.
In this edition you will find many articles that will interest you and will help our OpenVMS users improve the efficiency and business efficacy is some way.
In this edition, you will find these articles:
·         Best practices for production-based clusters and backup environments – Santosh Arunachalam
·         Kerberos authentication made easy on OpenVMS – Srinivasa Yarlagadda Rao, Rupesh Shantamurthy
·         Custom password algorithm on OpenVMS using SHA256 – SG Prasad, Rupesh Shantamurthy
·         OpenVMS Cluster over IP – Nilakantan Mahadevan
·         Automatic Backup Monitoring & Reporting for SLS and ABS – Padmanjali AV
·         A case study improving Data Protector backup times – Chris Warnes
Click here to read :-  VTJ v18
We would appreciate your feedback not only on this issue but the OpenVMS Technical Journal as a whole.
If you would like to submit an article for the next issue please click here. Thank you for your continued support, and a big thanks to all the authors who contributed for this edition of VTJ v17.
Warm Regards,
Sujatha
Global Lead  -  OpenVMS Customer Programs
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...