[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Pearl Tuesday Jan 20 NEW VMS/HP Account Win - Georgia - ok for external use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Jan. 20., K, 22:18:53 CET

Great way to start a Tuesday!  The Partner has given their ok to
distribute.

I think that you will like this OpenVMS Pearl.  We do not get many wins
where we are allowed to distribute so this one of a new customer for
more than $1,000,000.00.  Please note that I am the one that took out
the name of the state (just in case).

Warm Regards,
Sue

_______________
_________

Susan,

That's fine. We love OpenVMS at Carotek!

Regards,
Bobby

Bobby Thomas
VP and Division Manager