[Vms.sig-hu] Folks, this looks like another cool VMS Partner - ok for external use, you may want to book mark (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Jan. 21., Sze, 12:35:53 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:14:23 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Folks, this looks like another cool VMS Partner - ok for external
use, you may want to book mark

http://www.quadratrix.be/

Quadratrix specializes in products and services for the OpenVMS
operating system. We have been active in the development of mission
critical applications, and have extensive expertise in system
management, especially of OpenVMS clusters.

In collaboration with Global Knowledge Network, The Cronos Campus,
and
KeyJob, we also provide in-depth training in all aspects of the OpenVMS
operating system.

Recently, Quadratrix took an interest in porting Open Source material to
the OpenVMS platform, and is currently porting its applications to (and
testing them on) the Itanium platform.

Under Products

Quadratrix supplies following products:

QmSaver
A screensaver for your Alpha station ...

QJPI
An alternative for SHOW PROCESS/CONTINUOUS ...

QTC
Calculus with date & time ...

QUAI
Extract, insert, modify account information in SYSUAF ...

QSPI
Currently still under development, this application will provide a
web-based interface to performance data collected on an OpenVMS
system.
Plans are to support all three OpenVMS platforms VAX, Alpha and
Itanium.

Open Source Material
Still under construction...