[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Success Stories - ok for distribution (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Már. 25., Cs, 15:37:17 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:10:29 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: OpenVMS Success Stories - ok for distribution

Dear Folks,

As you all know, I love to hear about OpenVMS success stories and
today
I hit a nice jackpot.  ISE one of our partners has a web site with their
success stories.  Here are a few, there are more but I did not go
through them all.

If you have a web site with this information on it can you please let me
know, I would be happy to get the word out.

Warm Regards,
Sue

OpenVMS success stories on I.S.E. web site

EnterpriseSCHEDULE helps United Natural Food's operations stay
healthy:
http://www.i-s-e.com/Success/ISE_Success_Story_25/index.html

ISE's EnterpriseSCHEDULE helps Shaw Communications Inc. get out the
message: http://www.i-s-
e.com/Success/ISE_Success_Story_24/index.html

EnterpriseSCHEDULE helps the College of Charleston manage their ABS
backups and much more
http://www.i-s-e.com/Success/ISE_Success_Story_22/index.html

University of California, Riverside gets Grade A job scheduling from
EnterpriseSCHEDULE
http://www.i-s-e.com/Success/ISE_Success_Story_21/index.html