[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Technical Pearl from a customer - C Run-Time Library Looks Great!! - OK for external use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2004. Sze. 20., H, 22:07:36 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:10:07 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: OpenVMS Technical Pearl  from a customer -  C Run-Time Library
Looks Great!! - OK for external use

Dear Folks,

I thought you might like to see this note that we received this morning
from one of our Customers (Choice Point).  Congratulations to the
Engineering teams that worked on these products.

Ellen and John thanks so much for sending this along and for your ok to
forward as a pearl, notes like this really make our day.

Warm Regards,
Sue