[Vms.sig-hu] Updated VMS Information - OK for external use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Aug. 15., H, 14:52:35 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:02:46 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Updated VMS Information - OK for external use

Dear Distribution lists,

Here is this weeks updated information

Sue's Links
In the Press
Partners
Our Partners
Job

Warm Regards,
Sue

Sue's links for this week

Favorite Operating System Survey]
http://www.thinkgeek.com/feedback.shtml - Guess what I picked ?

Speaking of voting have you picked your favorite use of a hobby
license?
Please visit http://www.openvms.org/cool

If you are planning on doing an article for the next technical journal

OpenVMS Technical update days.  We will be doing OpenVMS Technical
update days again this year in Europe and new for this year in Australia
and Asia Pacific.  Countries for Europe are Germany Sept 26-27, Italy
(Rome) Sept 29, (Milan) Sept 30, Switzerland Oct 3-4, France Oct 6,
Netherlands Oct 10-11, Sweden Oct 13-14.  The team will then be in
Australia starting Nov 3 watch this space for more details

If you would like to do an article for the next technical journal please
submit article abstract at:
"http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/journal/cfp.html" to date in 05
the
technical journal has received over 29K views
"http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/journal/index.html".  Articles will
be due in November, you will receive a template this month (.doc)with
an
acceptance note.  We will be accepting abstracts until Aug 19.

In the Press

http://www.serverwatch.com/hreviews/article.php/3525901 Hardware
Today:
Has RISC Gotten Risky?