[Vms.sig-hu] Sixty OpenVMS engineers with security clearances needed in CA and NM (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Dec. 7., Sze, 08:09:50 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:25:35 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Sixty OpenVMS engineers with security clearances needed in CA
and NM

Normally I would not forward but this is for so many engineers I thought
I would get this out now instead of wait for the next VMS update,
please
feel free to forward.

Warm Regards,
Sue

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:47:09 -0500 (EST)
From: "John R. Covert" <covert at covert.org>
To: Sue Skonetski <susan.skonetski at hp.tom>
Subject: Jobs in CA and NM for sixty OpenVMS engineers with
clearances

There is an immediate need for some sixty VMS engineers, especially
those with internals and device driver experience, for a large
government project in CA and NM.  Security clearances are required;
therefore I don't know the exact details of the work.  Please send your
resumes to Bonnie Huval at bonnie_huval at bigfoot.com or at the
address in
her message below.

/john