[Vms.sig-hu] Commitment from Brooks Software for PROMIS on OpenVMS Alpha and Itanium (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Dec. 13., K, 17:19:29 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:14:22 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Commitment from Brooks Software for PROMIS on OpenVMS
Alpha and Itanium

Dear Internal and External distribution lists,

Based on Customer requests received at the recent OpenVMS Technical
Update days held in Europe, Australia and Asia.  It is my pleasure to
send out the following note from Brooks Software regarding PROMIS on
OpenVMS Alpha and Itanium.  As you can see from the note and press
release Brooks is committed to OpenVMS on both platforms.  If you
need a
.doc copy of the press release please let me know and I will be happy
send you a copy.

Brooks home page is http://www.brooks.com/index.cfm

Many thanks to Signe Maximous our OpenVMS Partner relationship
manager
for working this, she has done a great job once again.

Only the Press release may be posted on the web unless Rick gives his
personal ok.

Warm Regards,
Sue