[Vms.sig-hu] Keystroke short cuts for TLViz version 1.604b, please keep - OK for external (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Júl. 1., P, 17:19:04 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:54:31 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Keystroke short cuts for TLViz version 1.604b, please keep - OK
for external

Dear Distribution lists,

The following updated T4 information is very valuable if you use T4 for
performance monitoring.  We have had T4 sessions at the boot camp
and
the technical update days for the last several years.  Each year not
only does the tool improve but the folks interested and using the tool
increases.  Steve has given the ok for this message to be distributed to
everyone.

We are now making TLViz available on an HP public web site at:
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/t4/index.html

Warm Regards as always
and
Thank you for allowing me to have the best job in the world.
Sue