[Vms.sig-hu] Your exclusive interview with Mark Hurd, HP's new CEO. - ok For External use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Jún. 16., Cs, 13:45:10 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:21:45 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Your exclusive interview with Mark Hurd, HP's new CEO. - ok For
External use

Dear Distribution lists,

The following information will be of interest to you. This is a public
document.

My apologies to the folks receiving this message twice I am still out of
the office.

Warm Regards,
Sue

____________

HP Technology at Work - Tech computing edition

____________

June 2005

Listen to HP executives directly. Follow their executive and technical
blogs or listen to the NEW podcast by Nora Denzel.

executive:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4SK.1J7M.2Fgn6T
technical:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4SM.1J7M.2G1H6V
podcast by Nora Denzel:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4SO.1J7M.2GNn6X

____________

Poll

If you had the chance, what questions would you ask HP CEO Mark
Hurd?

ask HP CEO Mark:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D58Y.1J7M.2DTX6H

____________

Promotions

See more promotions

See more promotions:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CzIW.1J7M.2SfH7a

Save big with remarketed products from HP Renew!:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4om.1J7M.2QhH7R

Are you ready for RFID:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4oq.1J7M.2ROH7V
Put more power in your analysis and more speed in your simulations:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4oo.1J7M.2R1n7T

Upgrade and save with HP's trade-in program Upgrade and save with
HP's
trade-in program:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4oI.1J7M.2KMH6t

What HP CEO Mark Hurd wants you to know about his customer
philosophy
Read this exclusive interview with HP's new CEO as he discusses plans
build customers' trust through product quality, customer service, and
R&D investment.
Mark Hurd named HP CEO and President
Press kit for announcement
Mark Hurd biography
Recipient of IABC excellence award
What HP CEO Mark Hurd wants you to know about his customer:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4Qo.1J7M.2Len6*
Mark Hurd named HP CEO and President:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4Qq.1J7M.2L*H71
Press kit for announcement:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4Qs.1J7M.2MLn73
Mark Hurd biography:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4Qu.1J7M.2MiH75
Recipient of IABC excellence award:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4Qw.1J7M.2N2n77

Advice for the wireless future
When Richard Stone, HP's wireless guru, talks to businesses, he
typically gives them three important points of advice.
Advice for the wireless future:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D532.1J7M.25jH5b
three important points of advice.:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D58o.1J7M.2HL16d

____________

Your articles

Customize your feature articles
See all features at hp.com

Customize your feature articles:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CzIY.1J7M.2S*n7c
See all features at hp.com:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...BiQX.1J7M.2Qyn7R

Meet Mark Hurd, HP's new CEO
>From field sales at NCR to HP's CEO. Read this exciting journey in
Mark's bio.
Meet Mark Hurd, HP's new CEO:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...C*6u.1J7M.2FqH6V

Impact of HP-Sprint partnership
By sharing technology, Sprint and HP helped create the next wave of
communications services.
Impact of HP-Sprint partnership:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D16S.1J7M.2BK165

More about HP's new CEO
See a replay of Mark Hurd's first press conference. "Everything we do
must be for the customer."
More about HP's new CEO:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D17g.1J7M.2F0X6Q

No longer waiting for results
See how a Teraflop cluster transformed computing power by 10-fold in
Norway's University of Tromso.
No longer waiting for results:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4ME.1J7M.2DYH6H

Supercomputing in India
High Performance Computing solution enables cutting edge R&D for
nanotech, engineering and medicine.
Supercomputing in India:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4MC.1J7M.2DBn6F

Scale up your productivity
Learn from Scott McClellan, HP's chief technology officer, on the trends
in cluster technology and usability.
Scale up your productivity:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4MA.1J7M.2CrH6D

Strategic storage decisions
Consolidation helps organizations reduce costs and achieve
management
efficiency.
Strategic storage decisions:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4MW.1J7M.2Gin6Z

Storage webcast replay
See video replay of HP keynotes, transcripts of chats, and a storage
thought leadership article.
Storage webcast replay:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4Ma.1J7M.2ITH6j

HP's biggest storage intro
Deep integration across HP's entire storage portfolio results in
streamlined customer IT environments.
HP's biggest storage intro:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4MY.1J7M.2H3H6b

Reducing cost of ownership
Report finds HP OpenVMS on HP Integrity servers deliver significant
savings over the competition.
Reducing cost of ownership :
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4MS.1J7M.2F*n6V

New products unveiled at ENSA
HP announced breakthrough innovations that will drive growth for its
Adaptive Enterprise customers.
New products unveiled at ENSA:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4MQ.1J7M.2FfH6T

Battle tested
HP wins DARPA contract to improve Internet reliability in critical,
rugged environments.
Battle tested:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D17s.1J7M.2H7X6c

Beyond silicon
HP laid out a comprehensive strategy for a computing future beyond
traditional silicon technology.
Beyond silicon:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D164.1J7M.25tH5c

____________

Your products

This newsletter was created to make your life easier! The usage tips
and
updates you receive are unique to the HP products you own. If there is
content that will help your HP products work better at work or at home
you will find it in the "your products" section below.

Right now we show that you have the following HP products. If your
products have changed or you would like to register new products with
us
click on the "Update my products" button below.

If there is content available for your products this month, you'll
find it in the "your products" sections below. Our records indicate
that you have profiled the following products (this list
accommodates up to four products, click on the "customize your
products now" button to view and modify your full list):

. HP SCANJET 8200C SCANNER SERIES
. COMPAQ IPAQ POCKET PC H3600 SERIES
. COMPAQ EVO NOTEBOOK N800W
. HP DESKJET 1200C PRINTER SERIES

Update my products:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D5HY.1J7M.2GLX6X

____________

Your products: usage tips

Customize your products

Customize your products:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CqsE.1J7M.2VO17p

HP Jetdirect External Print Servers
Improve printing efficiency
If you're accustomed to trekking across the office to pick up print
jobs or waiting on line for your job to print, your office might
need a more balanced printer deployment.
Improve printing efficiency:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...C*lS.1J7M.2JYn6p

HP LaserJet Printers
Unconventional wisdom
Don't cluster all your printing and imaging devices in a single
location. Check out why and get more advice about your configuring
your printing environment.
Unconventional wisdom:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...C*lW.1J7M.2KFn6t

HP Deskjet Printers
Balancing your printer fleet
Transform your office and drive productivity way up with a few
thoughtful decisions about how many printers you need and where
they
should be placed.
Balancing your printer fleet:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...C*lg.1J7M.2N3n77

HP Jetdirect External Print Servers
The promise of digital
Music, video, and thermometers--all have gone digital. Perhaps it's
time for your file cabinet to do the same. See how you can convert
paper to digital and save time, space, and money.
The promise of digital:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...C*lm.1J7M.2O7H7D

HP Server
Virtualized infrastructure
Enable your organization to respond rapidly to change using
virtualization. Pool servers, storage, and network devices then
share them across applications and business processes. Become more
dynamic and flexible.
Virtualized infrastructure:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CuGm.1J7M.2VF17p

HP Storage
Backing up
In evaluating your back-up management, you may be struggling with a
cost-effective solution. Explore some alternatives for storage
challenges for companies of all sizes and budgets. This guide will
cover the basics.
Backing up:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CuGE.1J7M.2OD17B

HP Storage
Automation information
Achieving agility and stability gives your organization the strength
necessary be dependable and stay competitive. Learn more about the
automated, managed storage products that make it possible. This is
the place.
Automation information:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CuGC.1J7M.2NsX79

____________

Your products: support alerts

Customize your support
Customize to your OS
Get support at hp.com

Customize your support:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CqsM.1J7M.2Wo17x
Customize to your OS:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CqsO.1J7M.2X8X7z
Get support at hp.com:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CqsQ.1J7M.2XV17*

Appointments off by one hour on all HP iPAQ Pocket PCs with
Microsoft Pocket PC Software 2002, Microsoft Pocket PC Software
2003, and Microsoft Pocket PC 2003SE (MH040802_CW01)
OS: Microsoft (Windows Pocket PC 2002, Windows Pocket PC 2003)
Appointments off by one hour on all HP iPAQ Pocket PCs with:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D3jy.1J7M.2Rj17X

HP Red Hat Enterprise Linux Product Lifecycle (CN0606W)
OS: Linux - Enterprise Red Hat 2.1,Linux - Enterprise Red Hat 3.0
HP Red Hat Enterprise Linux Product Lifecycle (CN0606W):
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D3jS.1J7M.2L1X6x

HP Printers - Mac OS: List of HP Print only Drivers built into Mac
OS X v10.4 (Tiger)
OS: All
HP Printers - Mac OS: List of HP Print only Drivers built into Mac:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D3e_.1J7M.2MF172

Click here to see all of your alerts >>
Click here to see all of your alerts >>:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CzJq.1J7M.2XPH7*

____________

Gadget of the Month: HP Pavilion TVs
Experience theater-quality viewing in a sleek widescreen format that's
compatible with most home entertainment equipment, including your
PC.
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D5IG.1J7M.2DMX6G

____________

Your upcoming events

See more events at hp.com

See more events at hp.com:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CzIq.1J7M.2XDn7_

Choose from of a variety of high-quality courses offered by HP
Education Services
Choose from of a variety of high-quality courses offered by HP:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4oQ.1J7M.2LmH6*

White Paper: Marketing Today - An Insider's View
White Paper: Marketing Today - An Insider's View:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4oY.1J7M.2NAH77

Design your own SAN Enterprise backup solution
Design your own SAN Enterprise backup solution:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4p2.1J7M.2GV16X

ITIL education and certification courses
ITIL education and certification courses:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D4oi.1J7M.2P_H7N

____________

Take 5: Be Aware of the Top 5 spam scams
Received an e-mail that looked "phishy"? See if it made the National
Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA) list of the top five spam
scams of March 2005.
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D5II.1J7M.2Dj16I

____________

hp destinations

HP Enterprise home
Products & services
Support
Solutions
How to buy

HP Enterprise home:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CzJ0.1J7M.2L_16_
Products & services:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...C*0Y.1J7M.29qH5z
Support:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CzJ4.1J7M.2Mh172
Solutions:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...C*0a.1J7M.2BEH65
How to buy:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...CzJ8.1J7M.2NO176

The products referenced in this newsletter may not be available for
purchase if they are not in your company's standards list.

Each month, this newsletter is distributed in various editions based
on subject matter; click below to change editions.
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?
1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D5Hq.1J7M.2KZX6v

To change your email address, click below.
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D5Hi.1J7M.2J9X6n

To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click below, or reply to this
email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D5Hk.1J7M.2JW16p

HP Privacy Mailbox
20555 SH 249
MS 040307
Houston, Texas 77070

HP is committed to respecting your privacy. For specific guidelines,
read HP's privacy policy.
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.s8*dX.C2I68Q...D5Hm.1J7M.2JsX6r

C 2005 Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved. All product and
company names referenced herein are trademarks of their respective
owners. THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES
ONLY.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED AS IS
WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. This
document
may be copied provided all text is included and copies contain HP's
copyright notice and any other notices provided herein.