[Vms.sig-hu] ATI 7500 graphics card now shipping - ok for external use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Jún. 22., Sze, 08:44:31 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:05:18 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: ATI 7500 graphics card  now shipping - ok for external use

Dear Distribution Lists,

The following information will be of interest to you.

> This mail indicates that the ATI 7500 is now available for
> both HP-UX and OpenVMS on the listed systems.  On OpenVMS we
> support both 2D and 3D.

Product Information on the web:

http://www.hp.com/products1/serverconnectivity/misc/graphics/specifica
ti
ons/AB551A_specs.html

Note also (on the page) the AB552A -- which is the OpenVMS
keyboard/mouse bundle for Itanium.

> > with entry class HP Integrity servers

I hope you are having a wonderful week.

Warm Regards,