[Vms.sig-hu] Just clearing up several rumors that I heard today - (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Már. 10., Cs, 21:27:44 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:45:46 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: Just clearing up several rumors that I heard today -

Dear Distribution lists,

Well my friends its time for my quarterly lets clear the air.  I have a
dream that one day good news travels with the same speed has
negative
rumors ;')

1.  I have received four emails today which I have found somewhat
funny
saying that I as in Sue Skonetski was no longer with HP.  As far as I
know I am still with HP.  That obviously can change at any point but I
got paid on March 1 and my management (Wendy Herman and Mark
Gorham)
have not expressed any displeasure with my work.

2.  There is a major announcement on March 31 about VMS, sorry folks
not
happening and no one even knows where this one comes from. (We
have had
some excellent porting experiences this week though).

3.  My personal favorite since we have already discussed this about a
million times VMS is going away, I do not know why the current flurry of
activity - sorry its still not happening.  And as a sneak preview we are
going to be showing a VMS 16way Superdome at the boot camp.

What I do think is wonderful is that if you look at an article that was
done in Serverwatch
http://www.serverwatch.com/hreviews/article.php/3488396 by our
friend
Drew Robb once again VMS is included

As I promised you before, if I hear of anything major happening I will
do my best to let you know if at all possible.  I care about VMS and I
care about you.  In return I would like to ask you something.  Before
you post something on the web or on comp.os.vms where the public
can see
it,  that might affect either VMS's reputation, some ones job (like they
could get fired if their management ever found out they wrote the
message) or your reputation.  Could you just send me a quick
message.  I
promise to answer you and I promise to tell you if I know.  Spreading
rumors makes a whole lot more work for me and really helps our
competition.

6 CEO's
3 Companies
1 VMS