[Vms.sig-hu] HP StorageWorks information - OK for external use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Nov. 2., Sze, 10:19:41 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:15:12 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: HP StorageWorks information - OK for external use

Dear Distribution lists,

The following is public StoragWorks information that you might enjoy.
Please note that I have used tinyurl to make all the url's smaller.

Hope you find this useful.

Sent to the VMS, UNIX and Storage SIG.

Sue

New Storage Blog - Duncan Campbell's blog

As the head of worldwide marketing for HP's StorageWorks business, I'll
discuss opportunities and challenges in the storage market. I'll comment
on what I hear from customers, competitors, and analysts, and I'll talk
about how HP StorageWorks helps customers put information to work
by
offering real benefits such as simplicity, agility and value. So, read
on . .
http://tinyurl.com/aww7w

StorageWorks News http://tinyurl.com/9afgv - All OS

StorageWorks White Papers http://tinyurl.com/auxer All OS

VMS and StorageWorks Success Stories, please note that I only
checked a
couple of the many success stories for OpenVMS. All OS available but my
focus was VMS
http://h18006.www1.hp.com/storage/casestudies/index.html

Aurora Health Care http://tinyurl.com/9hp7n

Computershare Limited http://tinyurl.com/775m8

Dow Chemical http://tinyurl.com/83bz9

Factset http://tinyurl.com/b6fkt

Vodafone Greece http://tinyurl.com/dsx8w

Már 65 féle levelező tanfolyam - kényelmes, hatékony, megfizethető.
Szakmát, nyelvet tanulhat - kényelmesen és hatékonyan... http://www.elo.hu/free