[Vms.sig-hu] Integritiy family portrait

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2006. Jan. 31., K, 08:18:50 CET

Kedves Kollégák, aki kíváncsi a képre is, annak elküldöm (203 Kb, nem
akartam terhelni a levlistát.

Üdv, Fodor Zsuzsa

Dear Distribution lists,

I do not normally distribute golden eggs since they are on the web but
Matti has really out done himself with this beautiful portrait and I
wanted to make sure you all saw this.  Please keep in mind that Matti
does this work voluntarily and is not an HP employee.

Warm Regards,
Sue