[Vms.sig-hu] FW: Announcing the latest OpenVMS Technical Journal - ok for External (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2006. Jún. 11., V, 14:20:45 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:43:05 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: FW: Announcing the latest OpenVMS Technical Journal - ok for
External

Dear Distribution lists,

It is my pleasure to announce the latest issue of the OpenVMS Technical
Journal (VTJ).  We have a number of excellent articles.  Please make
sure to visit the VTJ web site at:
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/journal/

Many thanks to all the Authors, Warren Sander and Kevin Morley
without
them this journal would not be possible.

If you would like to do an article for the January issue of the
technical journal please submit your article abstract by August 15.
Please use the following url:
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/journal/cfp.html

Warm Regards,
Sue