[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Pearl to start the week - from a 911 customer - OK for External use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2006. Okt. 31., K, 15:05:08 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:27:37 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: OpenVMS Pearl to start the week - from a 911  customer - OK for
External use

Dear Internal and External Distribution lists,

The customer has given the ok to share the attached note publicly.  As
you can see we have had experience in porting from VAX to Alpha with
success and more recently from Alpha to Integrity.  Both with high
customer satisfaction.

Since we will be moving offices this week (same building) there may be
some delay in response times.

Warm Regards,
Sue