[Vms.sig-hu] New VMS Audio update now available to start the week - ok for external (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2007. Ápr. 1., V, 19:38:06 CEST

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:47:16 -0400
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: New VMS Audio update now available to start the week - ok for
external

In this our seventh episode we'll get a Nemonix tip from Nic Clews, a T4
segment about Fiberchannel monitoring from Steve Lieman, and a
review of
the RX2660 from Colin Butcher.
http://www.openvms.org/pages.php?page=VPN

Don't forget to give your feedback after all you're the reason the Audio
team is doing this.

Many thanks to the audio team for all their work on this and all the
prior episodes.  We look forward to the next one.

Warm Regards,
Sue

P.s. knowing the team personally if you think you have a good topic and
would like to participate in the audio cast they would welcome you with
open ??? Microphones I guess.

Jean Michel Jarre: Téo és Téa, az új, ünnepi album 1990 Forintért, kizárólag a T-Online Zeneáruházban! http://zenearuhaz.t-online.hu/index.php?m=info&albumid=30593&sp=1&sty=21